- Is that John Green
- Is it meaningful or is BBC just too cheap to buy other props
- Sherlock fandom u ok
- Can you spot the vegan
- Was that a hipster post or Doctor Who
- Is it night bloggers or just the Australians
- Is it the Australian night bloggers
The new nerve wrecking
- Did I or did I not press anon
- Are they mad or just too busy to reply
Also Commonly Used:
- is this a fic yet or
Surreal street art indoors by The Rolling People
For the first time ever, a group of world famous street artists were given free rein to, not only take over one building’s outdoor walls, they were also invited to paint all of the rooms inside the house. The Art House on Lordship Lane, which was set to be demolished in April, was left standing a little while longer for the street art takeover, as part of the Dulwich Festival in London.
WHAT IS THIS? WHY ARE THESE NOT ALREADY IN MY LIFE? OMG think of the epic battles I could have, pitting the cookie dinosaurs against one another. And then I’ll have them all kiss and make up and be friends. AND THEN I WILL EAT THEM! HAHAHAH!
Most oblivious kid ever.